An error has occurred while drawing the contents of this window.
This window shall be closed.
- The error most commonly occurs on laptops with power-saving video cards or video cards that are older than 3 years.
- The error most commonly occurs when opening 3D views in Revit.
- Restarting Revit or the computer does not solve the problem.
To enable or disable graphics hardware acceleration in Revit 2010 and later products,
- OPEN Revit.
- CLICK the APPLICATION MENU (the big “R”)
- CLICK the OPTIONS button (at the bottom of the application menu).
- In the Options dialog box SELECT the GRAPHICS tab,
- UNCHECK the box for “Use Hardware Acceleration” to disable hardware acceleration.
- CLOSE all open Revit projects.